OCTOBER 1, 2020
In order to comply with the latest directives issued by the Quebec government, please note that as of October 1st, the food court seating at Place Vertu will be temporarily inaccessible.
Take out remains available.
JULY 18, 2020
FACE MASK REQUIRED
Following the latest announcements by the government of Quebec and the Department of Public Health, please note that wearing a mask will now be mandatory at Place Vertu as of July 18th and until further notice for persons aged 12 and over. Help us maintain a safe environment for everyone.
JUNE 19, 2020
Government authorities have authorized the reopening of shopping centers and will allow public access to our mall. It is with optimism and confidence that we are preparing to welcome our loyal customers again, but we remain aware of the challenge of resuming business activities in the context of a controlled but still present pandemic.
We have already started implementing the following measures to provide our customers, retailers and employees with a safe and comfortable environment, limiting the risk of spreading COVID-19. However, note that new government directives may be issued in the future, so this guide may be subject to change.
- Presence of staff located at accessible entrances to inform customers of the measures in place.
- Increase in the frequency of disinfection of frequently contacted surfaces and busy areas of the shopping center (public toilets, doorknobs, common areas, payment terminals, public telephones, electric charging stations, etc.).
- Installation of disinfection stations at entrances and at strategic places in the mall.
- Creation of one-way traffic corridors in order to encourage physical distance as much as possible.
- Installation of display signs in order to recall the physical distancing and respiratory label measures.
- Installation of Plexiglas partitions at our customer service station.
- Active monitoring of customer traffic and assembly points; our security employees will politely but firmly advise offenders.
- Temporary closure of the food fair (restaurants will offer take-out orders only). Parking spaces reserved for take-out orders will be set up and all of our restaurateurs will be able to offer this service directly to their customers. More information will follow shortly.
- Depending on demand, provision is made for parking spaces specifically dedicated to picking up goods at strategic locations. Please contact the center administration if you are interested in this service.
- Immediate withdrawal from work of any employee with symptoms. If you have a case of COVID-19 declared in your business, please notify us immediately.
- Mandatory and frequent hand washing for all employees and all visitors, including personnel making deliveries to the shopping center.
- Removal of furniture from the center to avoid any risk of contamination.
- Reduction in the number of accessible sinks and urinals in public restrooms.
➡️ Monday and Tuesday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
➡️ Wednesday to Friday: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
➡️ Saturday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
➡️ Sunday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Procedures for sit-down restaurants
The restaurants will be open. However, the food fair will remain closed until further notice. Only takeout orders will be offered by restaurants.
Services temporarily unavailable
For the health and safety of our customers, the following equipment and services are temporarily unavailable:
- Candy dispensers
- Children’s rides
- Massage chairs
- Water fountains
- Photo booth
- Rental of strollers, shopping trolleys and wheelchairs
We look forward to seeing you again!