The Customer Service Desk is located at Entrance 2. Place Vertu takes great pride in serving its customers by offering a wide array of services. Our qualified representatives will be pleased to serve you and answer your questions.
- General information, lost and found (514-331-5213, ext. 221)
- Directory, location of stores, phone numbers
- Loan of wheelchairs (identity card required)
- Auto aid – Free battery boosting and unlocking for non CAA-member customers
- Gift card sales
- Place Vertu employment opportunities. Visit the Careers section here.
- First-aid assistance / Emergency intercom service (lost children, assistance for the elderly)
- High chairs and microwaves for babies (Place Restos)
- Free Wi-Fi zone
- Public washrooms – Family and nursing room
- Public telephones / Automated teller machine / Photo machine
- Bicycle racks / Level parking / Taxis
- Reusable shopping bags
Founded in 1994, Place à la marche offers a mall-walking program, in a climate-controlled environment for all levels of personal mobility. This is also an opportunity to meet people, make friends and participate in group outings.
Schedule: Monday-Wednesday-Friday from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m.
Where: Entrance 4 near TD Canada Trust Fees: Membership fee: $10 – Annual fee: $10
Information: Dominic Santini, President, 514-337-9897 or Lily Schwartz, Public Relations, 514-335-4147.
Come and join the group!
Fitness walking tips:
- Inform your doctor of your intention to join a mall-walking program.
- Sports shoes are mandatory and loose comfortable clothing is recommended.
- Stretch your legs before and after walking.
- Maintain good posture; keep your back erect and swing your arms.
- Walk at your own pace.
- Drink water before and after walking.
- Family and nursing room
- Changing table in public washrooms
- High chairs and microwaves for babies (Place Restos)
Surf the web in Place Vertu’s Shopping Centre, thanks to free, Wi-Fi access throughout the property. Just open a browser on your laptop or mobile device and click Connect, or choose the Place Vertu Free W-Fi from your network connection list.
Place Vertu Security is on site to provide a safe and enjoyable shopping environment. It oversees security 24 hours a day throughout the year. With diligent staff composed of six officers and one Supervisor, Security performs the following duties:
- Physical security of facilities and crime prevention
- Law enforcement and respect of the Building Conduct Policy. Take a moment to familiarize yourself with our code of conduct by clicking here.
- Protection against fire, accident avoidance and health and safety in the mall
- Management of traffic and parking
- Assistance with location of vehicles
- Management of lost and found objects
- Provides first aid – All officers are trained in first aid and CPR. Place Vertu has two defibrillators
- Locating lost children and helping elderly people
Place Vertu Security works closely with municipal emergency services.
The Security department is located near the administration office and close to the public washrooms down the hall. At any time, you can contact the Customer Service Desk situated near Entrance 2, when an agent can rapidly contact an officer.
TO CONTACT SECURITY:
Regular hours: 514-331-5213, ext. 232
24-hour emergency services: 514-331-4611
Place Vertu has a huge parking lot, providing safety and easy access for some 4,200 automobiles, in close proximity to the main doors. Place Vertu also provides parking spaces for the handicapped in front of the six main entrances. All entrances are fitted with an automatic door for wheelchairs. We provide a bike rack at every main entrance to accommodate our cyclist customers.
LEASABLE OFFICE SPACE – 3333 COTE VERTU
3333 COTE VERTU’s office space offers 13,000 square feet per floor of office space. With high-quality offices in the core of the Saint-Laurent district, the space includes on-site administration, free parking and a 24-hour electronic security system.
Easy access: many highways are nearby, including autoroutes 40, 13 and 15 and Côte-de-Liesse Blvd.
20 minutes from downtown Montréal and 10 minutes from the Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport
Direct public transport from Côte-Vertu and Du Collège metro stations
Annexed to Place Vertu shopping centre, more than 130 stores and services including a Gold’s Gym
Telecom system with category 3 for voice, category 6 for data, multimode and single mode fiber optic cable
A controlled card access system and a fully automated sprinkler system
Heating and air conditioning control provides a minimum of 16 comfort zones per floor (meets ASHRAE requirements).
LEASABLE RETAIL SPACE – PLACE VERTU
Located in the Montreal borough of Saint-Laurent, Place Vertu draws more than 11.5 million visitors per year. Easy access by many highways, the shopping centre is only 20 minutes away from downtown Montréal. This shopping centre has recently been the focus of a $45M redevelopment project that gave it a fresh new look and revitalized its retail offerings.
With more than 130 stores and services, Place Vertu is one of the most important shopping malls in the Montreal area. Join key retailers such as Winners, The Children’s Place, Starbucks, Urban Planet, Suzy Shier, Brown’s Outlet, SAQ, La Vie en Rose, Sports Experts / Atmosphere / Sports Rousseau and more fashion destinations.
For more information:
Sonia Legrand, Specialty Leasing and Partnerships Manager
P. 514-331-5213, ext. 229 F. 514-331-1014
If you are interested, please download and complete the application form located above.