Place Vertu is located at the northeast corner of Côte-Vertu and Cavendish intersection (Exit 62 of Highway 40 West or East). Place Vertu aims to ensure that everyone enjoys our premises. Automatic doors are located at each one of our mall entrances.
How to get there
- From the South Shore (Longueuil, St-Lambert, Lemoyne, St-Bruno, Brossard, St-Hubert, Downtown) Take Champlain Bridge, 15 Décarie North, Highway 40 West until exit Côte-Vertu, turn left.
- From Dorval Take West Côte-Vertu direction until Highway 520 West, drive on Highway 40 East until Côte-de-Liesse West direction.
- From Mercier Bridge Highway 20 West, Highway 13 North, exit Highway 40 East direction, take exit Côte-Vertu.
- Côte Vertu Metro Terminus Circuit: 121 West
- Sauvé Metro Station Circuit: 121 West
- Du Collège Metro Station Circuit: 128
- Henri-Bourassa Metro Station Circuit: 171
Place Vertu has a huge parking lot, providing safety and easy access for some 4,200 automobiles, in close proximity to the main doors. Place Vertu also provides parking spaces for the handicapped, in front of the 6 main entrances. All entrances are fitted with an automatic door for wheelchairs. Bicycle Racks: We provide a bike rack at every main entrance to accommodate our cyclist customers.
STORE SPECIFIC OPENING HOURS
Administration opening hours
Place Vertu's Administration Office is located near the food court.
Open Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
(Closed between 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m.).
You can reach us at 514 331-5213.