Place Vertu Gift Card
So little time to shop and no idea for gifts? With Place Vertu's Gift Card people will be happy. Your parents, friends and employees can take their time to select wonderful gifts they are sure to enjoy. Give the gift of choice.
Simple and efficient!
Visit Place Vertu's Customer Service Desk - Main Entrance, door 2. Available in dominations between $5 and $500, Place Vertu's Gift Cards can be redeemed in almost all stores and restaurants. No activation fee. For more information, contact us at 514 331-5213, extension 221.
To get the list of stores that accept the Place Vertu gift card [click here]
Methods of payment accepted:
Visa, MasterCard, Interac, cash or certified company cheque.
To get your Place Vertu Gift Card balance, please [click here].
The Customer Service Desk is located at the main entrance (door 2). Place Vertu takes great pride in serving its customers and offers a wide array of services. Our qualified representatives will be pleased to serve you and answer your questions.
- General Information, lost and found (514 331-5213, extension 221)
- Directory, location of stores, phone numbers
- Loan of strollers, wheelchairs and walkers (identity card required)
- Auto Aid - Free battery boosting and unlocking for non CAA-member customers
- Gift Card Sales
- Place Vertu employment opportunities. You can also see the “Job offer” section of this website.
- First aid assistance / Emergency Intercom service (lost children, assistance to the elderly)
- Highchairs and microwave for babies (Place Restos)
- Wireless Zone (Place Restos)
- Public Washrooms - Family and Breast feeding room
- Public Telephones / Automated teller machine / Photo machine
- Bicycle racks / Level Parking / Taxis
- Lockers located near public washrooms ($0.75)
- Reusable Shopping Bags ($2)
Place à la marche offers a mall-walking programme, in a climate-controlled atmosphere for all levels of personal mobility. Schedule: Monday-Wednesday-Friday from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. Where: Door 4 near TD Canada Trust Fees: Membership fee: $10 – Annual fee: $10 Information: Mr. Kamel Salib, President 514 334-8055
(Founder: Antoine Bassal). Come and join the group!
Fitness walking tips:
- Inform your doctor of your intention to join a mall-walking programme;
- Sports shoes are mandatory and loose comfortable clothing is recommended;
- Stretch your legs before and after walking;
- Maintain good posture: keep your back erect and swing your arms;
- Walk at your own pace;
- Drink water before and after walking.
Welcome to families
- Children's rides
- Family and Breast feeding room
- Changing table in public washrooms
- Strollers at the Customer Service Desk
- High-chairs and Microwave for babies (Place Restos)