About Place Vertu
Food court expansion
Renamed Place Restos, the food court now features 20 food counters that offer customers a high quality and varied selection of products. And if you’re looking to indulge in irresistible middle-eastern flavours, then renowned Adonis store is the place for you.
Greater retail mix
New retailers have appeared to strengthen the centre’s retail mix, such as WINNERS, THE CHILDREN'S PLACE, CLAIRE FRANCE, STARBUCKS, DANS UN JARDIN, URBAN PLANET, OLSEN EUROPE, NATURALIZER, BROWN'S OUTLET, LA VIE EN ROSE.
Charities and Non-Profit Groups
Over the years, Place Vertu has offered its facilities to many charitable organizations to raise money and awareness: HÉMA QUÉBEC, SOCIÉTÉ CANADIENNE DU CANCER, ÉCO-QUARTIER, MAISON NOUVEL HORIZON, LÉGION ROYALE CANADIENNE. Place Vertu is pleased to provide local, non-profit groups a free space to raise funds and awareness for a period of one day to one week.
If you represent a charity or non-profit organization, please, submit your request to:
Mrs. Myriam Sani
3131 De la Côte-Vertu Blvd, local G40
Saint-Laurent, Québec, H4R 1Y8
Fax: 514 331-1014
As well as providing detailed information about your organization, please include:
- A copy of your government-sanctioned charitable number;
- The nature of the event;
- The period you wish to use our facilities.
Here We Recycle
Place Vertu received the BOMA BEST - LEVEL3 Certification attesting that the building is managed according to the best environmental practices and obtained the RECYC-QUÉBEC Certification Program Commitment, HERE WE RECYCLE!
Commitments and interventions
- Reduction of energy consumption and improving the quality of indoor air;
- Repairing of the roof with the installation of white stones;
- Modernization of building management with the addition of functions: humidity control, percentage of open flaps and energy management;
- Reduced consumption of drinking water and usage of non-toxic products;
- Irrigation of landscaped areas by hand and only when necessary;
- Minimization of the number of sprinkler purges during renovations;
- Use of green Bétonel paint and biodegradable products by the Maintenance Services (cleaners, hand soaps);
- Management of construction waste and dangerous products;
- Use of building demolition specialists to collect scrap materials;
- Recovery and recycling of lighting equipment including ballasts and fluorescent tubes by a specialized firm;
- Recovery of used cooking oils and cleaning of grease traps by a specialized company.
Our recycling actions
- Reusable shopping bags made of recycled materials;
- Printing on FSC certified paper (stationery, envelopes, folders, retailer directories, posters) and reduced use of paper by 2-sided printing;
- Recycling of ink cartridges, paper, cardboard, wood pallets, plastic bottles and cans;
- Recycling program for PGM multi-materials (plastic, glass, metal);
- Collect of compostable waste from restaurants.